About Escoffier Boulder
Prepare yourself for an exciting career in the culinary arts!
At the Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts, we offer specialized programs for aspiring chefs and pastry arts professionals. Located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, our outstanding faculty of experienced chef educators is committed to preparing America's next generation of culinary professionals for exciting, satisfying careers.
Affordable Programs for Ambitious Individuals
- Culinary Arts Program: Our full-time, 40-week culinary program is designed to develop your sense and philosophy about food, ingredients, cooking techniques and dining and is the only program in the nation offering an experiential off-site Farm To Table® Experience.
- Pastry Arts Program: Our part-time 27-week evening and weekend program has been designed to teach you building-block skills that can be applied again and again as you create more challenging pastries and desserts.
Accelerated Curriculums for Motivated Students
Our programs have been designed to help you quickly acquire the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to embark upon your chosen career in the culinary arts. Class sizes are limited, so you'll get the personalized attention you need to hone marketable culinary techniques.
Lifelong Support for Long-Term Careers
We provide our students and graduates with a blueprint for career success including a lifetime of professional career services, benefits and support, including:
- Part-time culinary jobs arranged in conjunction with your studies
- Placement assistance throughout the culinary industry
- Networking opportunities with alumni & industry professionals
The responsibility of sustainability
At Auguste Escoffier Boulder we promote sustainable farming and farm to table philosopies that address the challenges of sourcing and preparing local, seasonal food. As part of our program we focus on developing a keen understanding of and appreciation for the importance of the earth and its resources.
When you posses the knowledge, skills and confidence of a well-trained culinary professional, you can do what you love and love what you do.